Inside Back Cover
Inside Back Cover
8.5" x 11" -- FULL Color
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- AM I ALLOWED TO PROMOTE MY BUSINESS VIA AN AD? Yes, yes, and yes! We are a family and we are all for supporting the businesses/endeavors of our dancers' family, friends, and peers. If you are going to solicit your service/good, please keep the following in mind
- THIS IS JUST LIKE CHURCH! Please keep the message short and sweet. For example, if you are a catering company, PLEASE (and we beg of you) just list the vital information. DO NOT include a price list, menu, catering options, etc. Make sense? Cool.
- Business cards are allowed! We would appreciate it if you would include the name of the dancer somewhere in the greeting of the ad (just so s/he knows that there is love all around. PLEASE (and, again, we beg of you) make sure that the resolution of your business card is one of a high quality. We recommend an image quality of at least 300 dpi. If you still need assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you don't have access to a digital copy of your business card, please mail two (2) copies to our PO Box (listed on the contact page). This ensures that if we lose one, we have another one for backup. We want to make sure that every dancer is included and you, the patron, have the chance to promote your good/service in the best fashion possible. If you don't want to have the entire business card printed in the program, your organization's logo with the information you would like to have disclosed is available as an alternative option.
- IS THIS SITE THE ONLY PLACE I CAN SUBMIT MY AD? Sho' 'nuf, hot stuff. Submitting your ad via our site ensures that your ad is paid for prior to production.